Friday, October 14, 2022

What Would You Do?

You all probably seen the show by that name, well I have that question for you.

I’m trying to post photos to a Facebook photo page for photos of the Cape.

So I was scrolling through the photos and I came across a name that I recognized from my undergraduate days. He was a photo major and in college there were two others photo majors that we went on landscape photo shoot.

So I clicked on his name and it says that he went to the same college at the same time that went there.

So he knows nothing about Diana, the last time that I saw him was in the mid-seventies when I wired up a basement darkroom for him and he helped me develop some Ektachrome 35mm slides.

So my question for you, what would you do?

1 comment:

  1. just speak to him, and send a photo, a good one.... what can happen, you will either hear back of you will not

    ReplyDelete