Sunday, October 16, 2022

Fantasia Fair Day 0

Today is the first day of Fantasia Fair and I have to go down and register then at night is a Opening Night Welcome Reception.

This is something like my twentieth conference and every year I scratch my head and wonder why I attend and I guest it is more out of habit, the fair has morphed from what it was back in 2000. Back then they had a wide selection of workshops and now it seems to be only workshops for couples or those who are married and alone in “Paradise.”

Anyhow, I got a pocket full of quarters to feed the meter in front of the Boatslip so I can run in and register for the conference and I will have to make my way thought the Wellfleet Oyster Festival which is ending up today.



2022 Fantasia Fair (Trans Week)

2 comments:

  1. Hi -

    I hope you can describe how FF has changed over the years.

    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will on the last day of the fair.

      Delete