Friday, October 07, 2022

I Have A New Blog

My mother's recipe file.
For years I kept my recipes on Google Sites, but they had a better idea and did away with the functions that I used so I created a new blog.

Diana’s Home Cooking in the Nutmeg State

From time to time I like to experiment with cooking. I will read a number of recipes and combine the best of them for a unique recipe. Some of the recipes have been passed down in the family, other came from can labels, and some of them will be unique. My mother used to keep her recipes in a card file, I'm keeping mine online so when I'm cooking I can read the recipe on my tablet. Feel free to copy the recipes... I did.

2 comments:

  1. I checked it out. I'm an awful cook so I'm unlikely to try the recipe, but those crisps sound like they'd be very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now these are recipes I could make--nice and easy!

    ReplyDelete