1. How long did you spend browsing Black Friday ads on Thanksgiving Day?
2. What’s the earliest you’ve ever been to a store on any Black Friday?
The earliest that I have been to a store on Black Friday was December 24.
3. Which store would be your first choice as one to line up outside before it opened on Black Friday?
4. What is the first thing you purchased on Friday?
A bridge crossing… I drove home from New Jersey on Friday
5. Take the quiz: What’s Your Black Friday Shopping Style?
You Are an Online Deal Seeker
You are technologically savvy and extremely comfortable with online shopping.
When it comes to Black Friday, there's no other choice but to shop online. How else can you be at multiple stores at once?
Besides, you don't even have to leave your warm home to shop. You may have to get up early to get the best deals, but at least you can do it in your pj's.
You don't need the stress of crazy crowds and long lines. The sales are just as good online!
6. How much of your Black Friday shopping did you do online?
Zero. I do not go shopping until just before Christmas, that way you just buy what’s left in the selves.