Monday, October 17, 2022

Fantasia Fair Day 1 -- Sunday

I went to register in the afternoon and talked to some old friends that I haven’t seen since the last fair, I only put in the parking for one hour and I couldn’t stay that long at the Fair office.

At night I skipped the Opening Night Welcome Reception that started at 7:30, because of a credit card problem.

Provincetown in their infinite wisdom is now going to an app to pay for parking and... and it was linked to a spammer!

I have had two fraudulent charges come through on my credit card, I emailed the town Parking Administrator telling them what happened. The fraudsters had the email that I used on the app and the password that I used on the app in their email.

Purchase Confirmation

To: AAAAAAAAAA@yahoo.com
Sun, Oct 16 at 2:33 PM
2022-10-16

Dear u1836060,
Congratulations new member, you now have free access to tudum.co for 5 days!
Your account credentials:
Username: u1836060
Password: PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Your Invoice details:
Invoice ID: 11069046, Card: CITIBANK N.A. XXXXXXXXXXXXNNNN

For any questions or concerns with your membership please visit tudum.co/contact

Thank you for your purchase!

So that s**ked, hopefully my new credit card is in the mail because I will have to stay on the Cape until I get the new card.

Tomorrow is the Kick Off Brunch which I skip, I usually eat breakfast around 6 not 8:30 but I want to attend Photo Tweaking workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment