From Fleur de Lisa
1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
Eating supper and doing five loads of towels that our renters left at the cottage.
2. Who will be your next kiss?
I wish I knew.
3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store?
When I bought my car, if that doesn’t count then when I bought my computer.
4. Where did you go on your last date?
I can’t remember that far back.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
About three months back when I had to go to the camera store to replace a lens cap.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Hmm....... I don’t really know how to answer. I went to city where I work, ran some errands in two neighboring town, but I don’t think those count because if you need to get something you have to go to another town. That’s the nature of the suburbs everything is somewhere else.
If you mean getting away from home, last weekend was the cottage in New Hampshire and this weekend is my brother’s and sister-in-law’s condo in Maine
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope, I am not a movie person.
10. What are you wearing right now?
A sleeveless tee shirt and a demin skirt
11. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
The rain does it.
12. Last fast food you ate?
Friday night on the way up to the cottage after work.
13. Where were you Friday night?
On the way up to the cottage.
14. Have you bought any clothes in the last week?
No. Maybe next week, I think it’s sale tax free week.
15. When is the last time you ran?
This afternoon crossing the main road at work to get to our warehouse
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
I don’t watch sports.
17. What was your favorite class?
18. Your dream vacation?
Sailing the Maine coast in a windjammer.
19. Last persons house you were in?
A friend’s house Sunday for a cookout
20. How old are your parents?
Ouch! My father pasted away last year he was 95 and my mother passed away on December 19th 2002 she was 89
21. Are you in love?
22. Do you miss anyone?
I miss my father. ;-(
23. Last play you saw?
It was the Varla Jean Merman performance of "Anatomically Incorrect" at the Hartford Stage Company
24. What are your plans for tonight?
Watch the elections results
25. Who is the last person you sent a message to on myspace?
I don’t use MySpace I use Yahoo Messenger (diana_57_us)
26. Ever go to camp?
Back when I was a pre-teen for one summer to the YMCA day camp
27. Were/are you an honor roll student in school?
28. What do you want to know about the future?
The Powerball numbers the next time it’s $200 million
29. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No, I don’t wear perfume that much.
30. Are you hungry?
No, I have been nibbling.
31. Where is your best friend located?
32. Who is your best friend?
33. Do you have a tan?
I have been working on it, very slowly.
34. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I think I am too old to have kids, they are for the young. You need all the energy to keep up with them.
35. Do you collect anything?
36. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
37. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
38. How do you like your drinks?
In the summer, cold. In the winter, hot.
39. Do you like hot sauce?
A mild sauce.
40. Last time you took a shower?
This morning, before work
41. Do you need to do laundry?
Yes, all the towels from the cottage.
42. What is your heritage?
50% Italian and the other half is a mixture of English, Swiss and German
43. Are you someone’s best friend?
I hope so.
Hmm.... we seemed to have skipped 44 through 48
49. Are you rich?
Let's just say I can retire at 59 1/2.