Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Fantasia Fair Day 2 – Monday

I started the morning off reviewing and touching  up my presentation that I’m giving to a class Wednesday morning. I then emailed it to the professor to hang out to the students and she sent my the Zoom link.

~~~~~~~

The morning was brunch and orientation which I skipped, I been to about ten of them and there is nothing new in them and the brunch is too late in the day, I finished my breakfast a the cottage by 7:30.

In the afternoon I did attend a workshop on photo editing and the presenter knew her stuff but had a slow computer however she kept the conversation going while her computer 

I was planning on attending the buffet and dancing event tonight but there are showers passing through tonight and one thing with getting old is night driving. If it wasn’t rain driving home in the dark wouldn’t be a major problem but couple that with a wet road and a wet windshield making it a definite no. The glare would be too much with cataracts.


2022 Fantasia Fair (Trans Week)

No comments:

Post a Comment