Sunday, November 19, 2006

T.G.I.F.

~~ Get Lost!~~


1. What one thing have you lost that you'd most like to have back?

That's a hard question to answer; I think I would have to say my early photos. Somehow they got lost when I moved.

2. What is the one thing you have that you wish you could get rid of?

Three guests and the first two don’t count.

3. What is the one thing you have that you pray you'd never lose?

My mind

4. What is the biggest financial loss that you've ever experienced?

That is an easy question, back in the gas crisis of the seventies I invested in a natural gas company in Canada. They price of Canadian gas stock stocks were raising like crazy as they exported it to the U.S. and I invested heavily and was making a good profit. But then Canada put a band on exports, crack.... over night the price of the shares drop to where I ending up with a big lost.

5. When have you most felt like losing it?

The night I spent in the emergency room because of a heart problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment