Friday, November 03, 2006

FOUR FOR FRIDAY

Q1 - Faith: Nearly half of all Americans are not sure God exists, according to a poll that also found divisions among the public on whether God is male or female or whether God has a human form and has control over individual or worldly events. The survey conducted by Harris Poll found that 42 percent of U.S. adults are not "absolutely certain" there is a God compared to 34 percent who felt that way when asked the same question three years ago. What do you think? Does God exist, and if so, do you think God has control over events?Yes, I think that God exists. All you have to do is look around you and see all of the beauty, all of the variety and all of the diversity. Sit by a quit pond, climb a mountain or look out at a crowd at a football game and see the wonders of life around us.

Q2 - Work: Do you socialize with co-workers outside of the office?No, I keep my personal life separate from my professional life.

Q3 - Holiday Travel: Are you traveling for the upcoming holidays or are you expecting family and friends to come to your home for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas?Normally I travel to a relative but this year they are all coming to my house (What have I gotten myself into! I have been making lists of what I have to do, lists of what we are having for dinner, who is bring what…..)

Q4 - You Choose: Which would you rather have...a personal assistant or a personal trainer?A personal assistant, I need someone to keep me organized and to run earns for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment