Thursday, November 02, 2006

3x Thursday

Boys and Girls and Fashion

1. Are you in to clothes and fashion? Does it matter to you? Why/why not?
I am comfortable in jeans and sneakers. But, when I am doing volunteer work, I dress causal and try to blend in.

2. Girls: Do you wear heels? Why/why not? Are they comfortable? Guys: What's your take on dressing up in suits and ties?
I don't wear heels except when the occasion calls for it like a cocktail party or a semiformal dinner or a fancy restaurant. I only wear 2 ½” heels, if it is only for a couple of hours and they fit right then they are not so bad.

3. What do you think of these people today who wear their jeans on their asses? You know, boxers sticking 3/4 of the way out...wearing a 40 waist when it should be a 32. Do you think it's becoming? Do you care? Why/why not?
Hey, when I was a teenager I though I looked cool. I had long hair, beard and wore old jeans, old army shirt and boots… the typical hippie look.

Bonus Question: Do you like to get dressed up? Why/why not?
Once in awhile I don’t mind getting dressed up to a special occasion for a couple of hours. Going out to a play at the Bushnell Theater and a nice restaurant afterward or going to a semiformal fundraiser. Why? Because it fun to do once in awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really like heels myself. I actually have a hard time walking in some of them, though I've gotten better at picking the right ones in the last few years. I certainly couldn't do a stilletto heel.
    I have to dress up for work, so that gets old after a while. I'm doing a self-created casual Friday today- jeans and a sweater- just because it is so cold!

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete