Wednesday, November 15, 2006

3x Thursday:

From the blog 3x Thursday:

Traffic Patterns

1. Do you live in an area where there's a lot of traffic? If so, where is it? Describe.
No, I live out in suburbs, next to a small city and traffic is light even at rush hour.

2. Do you have to drive in high traffic areas very often? When you do, does it drive you crazy, or are you cool with it? Why?
About one or twice a week I go into Hartford and it drives me nuts. I hate it because people ignore stop light, pedestrians walk out in front of you and all of the emergency vehicles. It seems like there is always s police car flying by with its light flashing and siren blaring. Agh.....

3. What's the worst thing about having to drive in a lot of traffic? Why?
See above, getting nowhere fast.

Bonus Question for Comments: Do you think drivers in the USA are any worse than drivers in any other country? Why/why not?
I have no idea; I only drove here in the good ‘ol USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment