Friday, November 24, 2006

Thursday Threesome

::Black Friday Sales::


Onesome: Black-- I saw a white Christmas tree the other day all done up in "black and white"; I was thinking an Oakland Raiders fan might like it! Do you have any color preferences for your Christmas decorations? ...or maybe a theme you've found somewhere that resonates with you?

It is a toss up between white and multicolored lights. But definitely no flashing lights, they drive me bonkers.

Twosome: Friday--leftovers? ...or do you have plans to order a pizza in to counteract all that turkey {g}?

Actually I am going to have pizza; I am going up to Springfield, MA for a pizza party at a support group there.

Threesome: Sales-- Okay, the big question: are you going to 'attend' any of the "Black Friday" sales? ...and if you are, are you hard core serious like the 5 am "be there" crowd?

Never, never and no way!

1 comment:

  1. Flashing lights always make me feel epileptic--which I'm not, by the way. I get a terrible headache if I spend too long under fluorescent bulbs, too.

    Congrats on what sounds like a successful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete