Saturday, November 11, 2006

Friday Fill-In

From fondofsnape blog

1. Do you have any plants?

Yes, I have a few plants around the house especially in my atrium, now if only I remember to water them.

2. Do you like any of the Starbucks holiday lattes - Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread latte, Mint Mocha, etc?

No, I am a tea drinker, I rarely have coffee and when I do it is decafe.

3. What magazines do you subscribe to?

I subscribe to PCPhoto and Yankee magazines.

4. If you could grant one person one wish this upcoming holiday season what would it be and why?

A friend has been disowned by my friend’s family; I would make a wish that my friend’s family would accept my friend back into the family.

5. If you had a magic wand what would be the first thing you’d use it on?

Oh, that is a hard question. There are so many things that I want to do in life that it would be hard to pick just one and I wouldn’t want to use it for any physical pleasures but to help remove suffering and oppression.

6. What are you looking forward to most this weekend?

Today I am going to a support group and then we usually go out to dinner somewhere afterwards. Tomorrow, I am trying to talk some friend into to going to the Wadsworth Atheneum or the New Britain Museum of American Art.
The Wadsworth has an exhibit on the Hudson School of Art that I want to see and the New Britain Museum of American Art ihave never been to so I would like to go there some time.

2 comments:

  1. The museums sound like fun, have a great time! Doesn't Yankee have the most beautiful photos? Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see that museum too! Hope you have a good time.

    ReplyDelete