Sunday, November 19, 2006

Saturday 6

Episode 136

1. When a bill arrives in the mail, what do you do with it: pay it immediately, hold it with others and pay at once, or put it off until the last possible minute?
I pay them on Saturday morning, once a week I sit down and pay the bill for that week.

2. Which actor makes the best James Bond?
Sean Connery, the first and original. He will always be “James Bond” to me.

3. Of the foods you enjoy, which one are you least likely to try cooking yourself?
I don’t know, I try a lot of different recipes. If I like something, I try making it and that leads to a lot of disasters.

4. Take the quiz: What does your birth month reveal about you?
What does your birth month reveal about you?



October
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn'tpretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com


5. Of the results you just got, which one seems the farthest from the "real" you?
Lies but doesn't pretend, gets angry often, touchy and easily jealous. – those are way off the mark. But on the other hand; Loves to travel, the arts and literature, is true

6. Will you see your extended family on Thanksgiving Day this year?
Yes, they will all be over my house and I should be cleaning instead of doing these silly quizzes.

3 comments:

  1. Sean Connery is the only Bond for me too. Classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you do all of these personality tests and surveys. It is fun to see the many sides of you. What have you learned about yourself so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take these memes mainly for fun, I like sharing the answers with other bloggers. I do self-censor my answers and also I don’t answer questions about sex.

    ReplyDelete