Monday, November 06, 2006

Manic Monday

From Manic Monday blog.

Could you ever be in love with someone you knew you couldn't trust?
No, I don’t think so. You have to have trust in a relationship in order to build a strong committed relationship.

Would you rather have a strikingly attractive spouse who was disappointing in bed or a plain-looking spouse who was fantastic?
Neither, I rather have someone whom I can love and they can love me. Sex is secondary and looks comes in way down the list.

Is it easier for men or women to find good partners?
I think everyone has a hard time finding a good partner, but try being a trans-woman who loves women. It is hundreds of times harder.

If you could spend one night with anyone in the world you desired, but only by getting permission from your partner, would you ask for it?
No, I believe in being faithful to your commitments. So that question would never come up.

If you found your true love, how long would you wait for him/her to return your love?
That is a hard question to answer; it would really depend on the circumstances. I don’t think you can give a hard and fast answer.

1 comment:

  1. Your answers are all very good, but especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete