Friday, November 24, 2006

3x Thursday

From the blog 3x Thursday

1. What are you doing for Turkey Day this year?

I am having my brother and sister-in-law, a nephew and all of my cousins on my mother’s side of the family over.

2. What dishes do you look forward to having?

Of course all of the classics: turkey, gravy, stuffing, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, green beans, pumpkin pie, cheery pie, apple cobbler

3. What did your family do for Thanksgiving when you were a kid? Do you still do it? Why/why not?

The same thing we are doing now, all getting together to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Bonus Question: Have you ever heard of a turducken? Ever eaten one? If so, how is it?

No, do you get them at Dunkin’ Donuts?

I Googled it and it sounds like a lot of work to stuff one inside the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment