Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday Six – Episode 280

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 280

1. Which social networking site do you feel the most comfortable with?
Facebook, it is the only one that I use.

2. How much do you treat your blog like you’d treat a social network?

I do feel that blogs act like a social network to a certain extent in that there are a number of people who follow my blog.

3. Whether you actually use it or not, do you feel like you “get” Twitter?
No, not really. I don’t understand why you need to let everyone that you are now brushing your teeth or having breakfast.

4. Some people use software to mirror their status messages so that the current status on Facebook and Myspace is identical to their latest tweet on Twitter. Good idea or bad, and why?
Yes, I use mirror my blog on Facebook. I think that it help increase my readership and when there is an “Action” it helps spread the word.

5. Take the quiz: What Does Your Favorite Social Networking Site Say About You?




You Are a Family and Friends Centric Facebook User



As far as you're concerned, Facebook has almost everything you need. When it comes to social networking, you demand the best.
You love to connect with friends and family members online. Staying in touch is important to you.

You are likely to be more educated and more affluent than the average internet user. You are picky about advertising, spam, and aesthetics.
You are likely to use the Internet for everything, including leisure and business. Except that for you, Facebook pretty much is the Internet.



6. Which website has singlehandedly helped you reconnect with the most people you’d lost contact with?
Facebook, I found some people who I didn’t have their contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment