Saturday, August 08, 2009

Saturday Six – Episode 278

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 278

1. What non-domesticated animal would you most like to see up close (assuming your safety was guaranteed)?
A Bald Eagle, they are so majestic in flight.

2. What’s the most exotic animal you’ve ever touched or held in person?
A Boa Constrictor, way back in college somebody in the dorm had one.

3. If you could take a cruise to the Bahamas or to Alaska, which one would you choose?

Alaska, I do not think I would be welcome in the Bahamas.

4. Where’s the most “exotic” place you’ve been to so far?
Atop an 11,000 foot mountain in the Rocky Mountain National Park, where a friend and I went camping back in ’74 to the Lawn Lake campsite.

5. Take the quiz:
The Jungle Test




You Are Dramatic



You are colorful and charismatic. You get and hold people's attention.
Right now, you are seeking peace and tranquility in your life.
You are drawn to people who are philosophical and thoughtful.
You feel like there is nothing in your life that needs to be changed.
You are quick to react. You are courageous and bold.



6. If you could afford it, which would you most like to have in your backyard: a fish pond, a Japanese garden, a water fountain or a quiet gazebo?
A fish pond, since my backyard is wooded and has wetlands in it, all I'll have to do is scoop out a spot and behold... a fish pond. But, if I did do that, I think I would want a gazebo overlooking the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment