Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #138

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #138



1. I remember, I remember _when I use to use “White Out”_.

2. Dear _Betty Crocker_ I want you to know _how many eggs go in a soufflé _.

3. Is that my _Boston Cream pie_!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of _eating the last piece of fudge_.

5. I'm saving a _kiss_ just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list _a cold beer_ would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _jumping the lake to cool off_, tomorrow my plans include _ jumping the lake with friends_ and Sunday, I want to _ jumping the lake one last time before I go home_!

6 comments:

  1. 3 days of jumping in the lake... not bad since it is really hot these days...

    My entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny. Love it. The lake it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...hmmm what is white out? Actually, I still use it. ;)

    Nice fill ins. Have a great weekend!

    I like your blog. You should put a follow spot on your blog. I've seen this blog before, but lost it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. White Out! I do not miss those days! LOL

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If that was your Boston Cream Pie, can I have some? ;)

    ReplyDelete