Monday, August 24, 2009

Manic Monday #179

Lisa’s Manic Monday #179



What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their face, I don’t why I’m attracted to their face, but that is the first thing that I notice about somebody.

What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
The Eagles’ “Peaceful Easy Feeling” I am a big fan of the Eagles and I just love their songs.

What fashion trend do you just not get?
Tattoos, I just don’t understand why people get tattoos. What happens if a couple of years latter you don’t like or you break-up with you lover, then what?

2 comments:

  1. I love my tattoos. Both of them have genuine stories and meanings behind them. It was like a rite of passage to get them, for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Eagles too. Seems like no one can write songs and sing them and play a musical instrument anymore. It's all so fake and processed.

    ReplyDelete