Friday, August 07, 2009

Friday’s Fill Ins #136

Janet’s Friday’s Fill Ins #136

ffi

1. _Partying_ is my favorite summertime _pastime_.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is _ “The Breakfast Club”_. (Since I didn’t know who he was I had to look him up. The only movie that he made that I watch was “The Breakfast Club” I guess I have to go with that movie)

3. _Money_ is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon _makes me want to howl _.

5. _I am going to the beach_ right now.

6. When daylight fades _it is time for dinner_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to my favorite seafood place for dinner_, tomorrow my plans include _laying out on the beach_ and Sunday, I want to _lay out on the beach_! (Hey, I'm in Maine and only a few mile from the ocean, so what do you expect?)

Update Sat 7:30AM

Ah, now I see why there is a question about John Hughes, he passed away the other day at the age of 59.

6 comments:

  1. Have fun at the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have fun at the beach :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I had more money to touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the beach! Sounds like a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Maine, if I had to move somewhere that wasn't warmer than Michigan, Maine would be the place for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So young to have passed. When I first heard of this, I thought it was John Waters and I was so bummed out!

    ReplyDelete