Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #137

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #137

ffi

1. When will _we get there mommy_?

2. _
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince_ was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but _but sometimes you have to look inside_.

4. _A bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich_ is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your _style_.

6. _Up at the cottage_ is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward going to _a Board of Directors meeting_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a party in Haverhill MA_ and Sunday, I want to _sit out on the beach in Kennebunk ME_!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE southern Maine! We usually go to Wells beach. Great family beach.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh beach :) sounds like loads of fun! have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the latest Harry Potter. Not my favorite one but very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Looking forward to" and "going to", not exactly the same thing, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't seen the new Potter movie, looking forward to it though. :)

    Mine's here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow. I haven't had a BLT in a very long time! That might very well be my dinner tonight.

    Mine are here.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to catch HP#6.. but I'll be having BLT for breakfast tomorrow, haven't had it for a while. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved all of the HP books, but I feklt the last movie was a bit of a let down, hope you enjoy ypour party :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe you weren't first, but second is pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Inner beauty is the best kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How was the beach in Maine? I hope you had good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your blog. You should put a follow spot on your blog.

    --
    Jenifer
    Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

    ReplyDelete