Friday, August 28, 2009

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9



1. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Yes, at work I was waiting for a reply

2. How do you eat oreos?
The classic way, take them apart and eat the filling

3. Are you cocky?
Nope

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
I can remember that far back.

5. What t.v. station do you watch the most?
The local CBS affiliate, WFSB Ch3

6. Have you ever seen the ocean?

Yes, I seen and I have been in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans

7. Have you ever been hospitalized?
Yes, over night in the emergency room

8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer?
Muggs

9. Could you live without a computer?
Nope, I’ll get buried in emails if I went without a computer.

4 comments:

  1. Buried with emails would scare me.
    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/so-glad-to-have-great-looking-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only way in my opinion to eat an oreo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't even want to try living without a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy very, very belated Saturday 9! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete