Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #139

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #139

ffi

1. He was a _hard-headed man, he was brutally handsome_.

2. _The changing colors and the smell of wood smoke in the air_ is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend _is slowly recovering from his hang glider accident_.

4. _I didn’t expect it to turn out that way_ to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be _can be all a person sees_.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was _a friend from where I use to work_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffeehouse_, tomorrow my plans include _working on a power point presentation for a conference on homelessness_ and Sunday, I want to _relax and read a little bit_!

10 comments:

  1. I didn't realize how much fun going from player to player reading their entries. I am joining this meme for the first time. Come and visit my site. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hang glider accident? I hope your friend had a great adventure anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life in the Fast Lane, love the Eagles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha, I did the hard headed man too! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your bestfriend gets well soon.
    BTW, mine's up HERE!
    Enjoy the Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep ~ u like the eagles! :-)
    enjoyed your answers & TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment... :-)
    I have to drive her about 40 miles, twice daily ~ can't decide which I'd rather. She has her learners, so the car key loans are in the very near future (yikes) Thanks for that reminder lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that appearances can be all a person sees. The goal is to get beyond them, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete