Friday, August 14, 2009

Saturday 9: The Longest Time

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: The Longest Time



1. What's the longest time that you've waited to meet your date? Tell us when and what happened.
A long time, I was stood up. This was back in high school and she called just before we were suppose to meet and said she was sick. Later that night I she her with a football player and she ducked down when she saw me.

2. What's the longest time that you've waited for a job interview? Tell us when and what happened.
Actually, it wasn't long; I assume you mean in-between jobs and not sitting in the office waiting to be called in for the interview. It was only over the summer and that was just because I was getting unemployment insurance and not looking. When that ran out, I looked for a job and it was only a few months before I found a job.

3. What's the longest time that you've waited to have sex the first time with someone? Tell us why you waited.
No comment.

4. What's the longest time that you've not gone out on the town? Tell us when and what happened.
I have no idea. Not counting going to work in the next town, it probability back when I was in my 20’s when all I did was hang out at our favorite watering hole.

5. What's the longest time that you've worked without a break. Tell us what your job was and why did it happen.

Ah, that is an easy question to answer because I will always remember it. It was over 24 hours back in ’75 and it was in Daytona OH. We were installing a new 2-way radio system at a local hospital and it had to be done without disrupting the hospital communications. We started at the beginning of first shift and when the first shift came in the next day, they commented that we were there early. We told them we never left.

6. What's the longest time that you've not posted on your blog? Tell us when and why.

About a week and that was to finish a term paper.

7. What's the longest time that you've been on the computer? Tell us what you were doing.
See above. I was on the computer for about 10 hours a day researching and writing the term paper.

8. What's the longest time that you've waited for a friend? Tell us when and what happened.

A couple of hours, I had to take him to the emergency room.

9. What's the longest time that you've gone without food? Tell us when and why.
About 24 hours because of a medical test.

3 comments:

  1. wow term paper must have been important what was the subject on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That work story is something. And people thinking you arrived early is very funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Term papers can really take over one's life.

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/saturday-silly-stuff.html

    ReplyDelete