Friday, August 21, 2009

Saturday 9: I Ran

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Ran



1. When's the last time you ran?
I can’t remember, now walking is a different story. I went walking with my cousin last week for about 5 miles on the Rails to Trails.

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Yes, I have one holey pair of jeans that I wear around the house when I work on the yard.

3. What are you dreading right now?

Calling the credit card company to cancel my card. I know I will be transferred over to the security department because they will not believe I am Diana.

4. Do you like Mexican food?
Yes, I like to eat at a little Mexican restaurant in Hartrford.

5. Favorite ice cream?
Cherry Garcia.

6. When was your last doctor's visit?

It was in June and my next one is in October.

7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Yes, that was because I am up at the cottage and it is so quite and dark up here in New Hampshire.

8. How many pets do you have?

Nope.

9. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you?
Yes, I never got over my first love and that was over thirty years ago.

7 comments:

  1. I am shocked at number 9 :O

    but then that makes u the better woman :)

    My Saturday 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard wonderful things about cherry Garcia.

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/so-glad-to-see-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo Cherry Garcia! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah ... Cherry Garcia! I'm going to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cherry Garcia is some wonderful, wonderful stuff! Yum....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Cherry Garcia has been mentioned everywhere. Except for me, I like Ben & Jerry's Wavy Gravy.

    ReplyDelete