Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Let’s Do Lunch.

At one time going out to lunch with friends was more that than going out to lunch with them… it was an adventure, it was exciting, it was scary, it was embolden.

Now it is just being with friends.

I was/am having lunch with friends today usually it is a foursome for lunch and today one friend couldn’t make so it was just the three of us today.

Before I transitioned I used to dress my best, a dress or a skirt, dress shoes, even… even makeup! It was all about going out as Diana! Now it has changed it is all about friends, being with friends, talking with friends, sharing time with friends.

Today we went again to Viron Rondo Osteria in Cheshire and for me I dressed in denim jeans, a black turtleneck with a denim jacket with silver jewelry and ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment