Thursday, December 21, 2023

I’m Off To My Healthcare Provider.

Nothing new or special in that except my APRN has been my Endo since 2004 when I started this journey. She was supervised by Dr. Pedit until the tragedy struck his family. She treats my Gender Dysphoria and Diabetes.

Now she is in the medical director of the Transgender Medicine at Middlesex Hospital and one of the leading expert in our healthcare and teachers at Yale.

Our paths have crossed many times. One time was on the tenth anniversary of marriage equality, I was just putting a fork full of cake and frosting and she gave me a look that said “Really” and we both broke out laughing.

I have been on panels with her, we were both interviewed on PBS Where We Live, and many more times both professionally and at events.

I’m glad that we have her here in Connecticut.

No comments:

Post a Comment