Saturday, December 23, 2023

Saturday 9: Happy Holidays!

Sam’s SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

On Saturdays I take a break from the heavy stuff and have some fun…

1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be?

Good health and peace on earth.

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?

Nice, always nice. I think about others, wear a mask, and get my shots.

3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train?

By car. Tomorrow to Northwestern Connecticut to be with my brother and family for a Christmas Eve dinner. This year Christmas is at the in-laws. Christmas day I will be driving to Haverhill MA to be with some friends.

4.  Did you send any presents out of town? If so, what was it and how far did it travel?

Nope, not a one.

5. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?

Not yet, but I have my eye on a new robe, the old one gets shipped off to the cottage.
When I did this on Thursday I didn't want anything but then this came along...
 

6. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year?
Nope, I'm not a big fan of movies. Did you know most of the Hallmark holiday shows are filmed in Connecticut... in the summer!

7. Which do you prefer: a hollow chocolate Santa or a chunk of fudge?

Neither… they are way too sweet.

8. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind.

Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.

9. What's your favorite winter beverage?

Hot mulled cider with a dash of rum.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us next week for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!"


5 comments:

  1. I hope Santa brings you that cool orb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time with family on Christmas! You need that flhying Orb ball. How fun! Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend and Merry Christmas! ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew they could continue to improve on a ball? I hope you get it. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete