Saturday, June 29, 2024

Whew! Happy Anniversary!

In October it will be 20 year on Cross Gender Therapy and on this day in three years it will be 20 years since I transitioned! It was on this date in 2007 that I transitioned, at 11 AM I was laid off from work and I transitioned.

Just random thoughts I had through out the year…

Before: All my friends were either from high school or work.

After: Holy c**p! I know people from literally around the world and I don’t mean on Facebook but in-person.
  • I’m on an advisory council for governor on hate crimes, I met two governors, both Senators, and a whole of others, including Special Assistant to Assistant Secretary in the Office of Disability Employment Policy at the Department of Labor.
  • A former governor calls me friend.
  • I been in a maximum security prison, that was a trip... for training.
  • I’ve been on a safe schools committee and senior living committee, I’m on legislative LGBTQ committee.
  • I know author who have been #1 on the New York Times Best Sellers list, and a columnists the New York Times.
  • I know Emmy winning producers who has a collection of 9 Emmys.
  • I know a TV news producer.
  • I been on every Sunday morning news show. 

Just about all the people that know me now only knows Diana, there are a hand full or two on Facebook from my past but everyone else just knows me a Diana.




No comments:

Post a Comment