Saturday, October 27, 2018

You Don’t Understand…

I wrote the essay below yesterday morning but since then a terrible hate has happened... again, again, and again. Three times this week there have attacks of hate.

I say to you Mr. Trump stop your hate but I know you will not; I think you take perverse pleasure in seeing the hate you have stirred up. I think that this is what you want, a divided nation filled with hate.

I do not hate you, I am mad at you for everything you have done to this country.

You have made people fear when they go to worship; you have made religion a weapon to hide bigotry behind. You have made me fear.

I am mad at everyone who calls themselves a Republican and has put the Party before their country. I say to Congress we do not need any more prays

To me it seems more and more that you Mr. Trump are in league with Putin and I call you out for what you are a Traitor.



…If you are not trans, you might be close to understanding but unless you fear is to the point of crying yourself to sleep you don’t really understand.

You don’t know the depth of the fear.

I’m worried, not just for me but also for all the other trans people.

When Trump was elected I was answering calls from trans people, you could hear their voice shaking with fear. Now it is starting again.

I thank you for being there for us; we thank you for standing beside us, we appreciate you being there for us, you lighten our burden.

I am blogging more political posts because that is the only way I know to effectively fight this hate.

The Republicans don’t care about petitions, the don’t care about protests, they don’t care polls, the only thing they care about is their agenda of hate.

The only thing that they fear is the ballot box, they are doing everything they can to disenfranchise the minority voters.
  • Gerrymandering,
  • Closing voting places,
  • Harsh voter ID laws,
  • Strict rules for voter registration,
  • Stringent rules absentee ballots.
  • Blocking felons who committed minor offenses from voting
Voters are what they fear.

Thank you for being there for us. We can use a hug.

And help to get out the vote!

The only thing that I want to see on everyone's Facebook page or on their blogs n election day is...


The lyric of the Tom Petty song come to mind…
You don't know how it feels
You don't know how it feels
No, you don't know how it feels to be me





Updated 4:40 PM

Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) Criticizes Trump's Treatment of the Press on Senate Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment