Sunday, July 16, 2023

They Are Afraid!

What are they afraid? Trans cheerleaders! They have all the macho men quacking in their boots.
She wrote about her love for movement and expression and the trolls who would try to steal her joy.
The Advocate
By Christopher Wiggins
July 13, 2023


The first transgender cheerleader in the National Football League opened up about her life in a new essay. Justine Lindsay says that in the wake of the anti-trans sentiment around the country, it’s essential to stand up and take pride in who one is.

Lindsay, who has cheered on the Carolina Panthers TopCats squad since last year, wrote about movement and dance as her fascination growing up and inspiration for her professional life.

Writing in Insider, she explained that she lived and breathed ballet growing up.

“I’d go to the computer almost every day, trying to connect it to the internet through AOL, and I’d watch video after video to learn everything I could, from arm movements to leg and feet placements,” she wrote.

Eventually, dance would lead her to try out and be accepted into the TopCats as the first trans person to cheer for a professional football team. She indicated in her essay that she’d experienced being in spaces not typically welcoming to specific groups.
Of course there are people with strong negative opinions about her.
“I did face negative comments from trolls who were trying to make me feel bad about myself,” she explained. “At first it was very hurtful because I’m just minding my own business. I even considered deleting my Instagram at one point…”
I have a theory about why men get so violent are trans women. It is about the being a predator.

Men are always checking out women for possible mates and can you imagine a very macho man sees a hot woman and wants to make a move on her, telling his friends “She’s hot!”. Then his friends laughs and say “THAT A GUY” instead of laughing it off, he gets very defensive and angry! Angry that she “deceived” and who does he take out his anger on? It is all about male ego and society rewarding a macho man.

No comments:

Post a Comment