Thursday, July 27, 2023

I Chose To Be…

One day I woke up decided life wasn't complicated enough so I chose it.

I chose it to tick off Sister Mary Elephant so she would rapped my knuckles with a ruler.

I chose to be to piss off my dinner companions and poking my elbows in them.

I chose to be so I could get aggravated over scissors not working, doors with the door knobs on the wrong side, school desks with the arm rest on the wrong side, spiral notebooks and binder folders having the spirals on the wrong side*! 

I just decided when I was 3 years old to be left handed.

According to the Better Health Channel…
  • Researchers still don’t understand why around 10 per cent** of the population turn out to be left-handed.
Just like they don’t know why people are LGBTQ+ but the conservatives don’t understand that
  • Most children have a preference for using one hand or the other by the age of about 18 months, and are definitely right or left-handed by about the age of three.
The same is true for gender identity, by around 3 years old we develop our gender identity.
  • If your child is naturally left-handed, don’t try to force them into using their right hand.
Conversion Therapy doesn’t work! You cannot change a person’s sexual orientation nor their gender identity, it is fixed some how inside us… we are born this way.

*I used to use a spiral notebook upside down so I could write without my hand resting on the spirals.

No comments:

Post a Comment