Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

Filed Under Tuesday Twosome: To meme or not to meme…


1. How many memes do you do weekly and what are they?
About four or five memes a week and they are: “Manic Monday”, “Getting to Know You !”, “Friday Fiver”, “Patrick’s Place Weekender” and “By the Way Sunday” (Hopefully she will be back in the fall.)

2. How do you find new memes and do you share them with other internet bloggers?
I find them through other blogger’s blogs, just as I found yours from Cat’s “Sweet Memes”. I always put a link back to the original meme, I think that is only fair.
As a footnote, only one blogger blocked my URL because he thought my blog contained objectionable material.

3. What are the two main reasons you do memes?
It is fun and it creates connections.

4. If you can recall, what are the two funniest meme questions you have ever answered?
No one answer stands out from the hundreds and hundreds of answers.

5. Do other peoples’ answers influence your answers and your thoughts of that person?
I try not to read the answers before I answer, but sometimes they do affect my answers.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe someone blocked your URL-- all for a meme. What a crazy world we live in!

    ReplyDelete