Sunday, July 22, 2007

Saturday Six - Episode 170

Saturday Six - Episode 170

1. Think about your best friend in high school: how long has it been since you’ve seen him?
Six months ago at a party at my house with my high school friends.

2. Think of the last time you saw more than one of your high school classmates together at the same time: how did you happen to run into each other?

See answer to question #1

3. How many of your teachers do you think you would love to visit in person after all the years since you graduated, just to talk about having them as a teacher and catch up: one or two, three to five, five to ten, or more than ten?
I don’t know, it has been over forty years since I was in high school and I really don’t think any of them would remember me after all those years.

4. Take the quiz: Could you pass high school?

You Passed High School with an A

You have the brains of a high school graduate... at least!


5. What was the best lunch food your high school served?

Wow, I can’t even remember what the cafeteria looked like let alone what I ate there.

6. Did you participate in any extra-curricular activities in high school, like sports, band, etc? If so, how many?

Just one, Science Club (Did you expect something else?)

No comments:

Post a Comment