Monday, July 23, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday: Monday, July 23, 2007

Have you planned your funeral and/or written your will?

Oh! What a fun topic ;-)
No I have not planned my funeral, why bother, it’s not my problem; I will be dead.
But I have written my Will and also a Living Will, plus a Power of Attorney.

Do you carry an umbrella when rain is forecast or do you just risk it?
I keep one in my car and carry it if it looks threatening.

How bad is the traffic in your town? Does it bother you or do you take it as it comes?
Living is a small town in the suburbs the traffic isn’t bad, but I do avoid I-84 through the city, especially during the rush hour; too many left hand exits and entrances.

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't the cheeriest of questions, was it? ;-)

    I always have an umbrella in my car, just in case. But here I am in Seattle and I forgot both a rain coat and an umbrella!

    I'm lucky that my "commute" to work is all of a ten minute trip. Great on gas!

    Thanks for playing and I hope your Monday is a good one.

    ReplyDelete