Saturday, May 13, 2006

Ogunquit, ME Trip

Next weekend I am going up to Ogunquit Maine for fours days over the weekend and the long range forecast is looking better, the sun might be out after a week of rain. So keep your fingers cross and hope for good picture taking weather.

The trip is one I organized with my support group in conjunction with other area support groups to get the gals out and up to a safe place for them to go out in public. We did a survey of our members and had ten positive responses out of about forty-five members; well anyhow only two other beside myself, signed up and made reservations.

I’m staying over an extra night so that Sunday night I can go out with my brother and sister-in-law for dinner. It will be the first time that they will be out in public with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment