Saturday, May 06, 2006

Work Detail


Once again I was up at the cottage working on the addition. I went up Thursday morning with a friend who is an electrician to help me with the wiring. I picked her up at her house which turned out to be over an hour out of the way. I forgot just how far out in the country she lived . Even with the late start, I think that we got a lot done in about twelve hours, but my brother doesn’t and it is starting to get to be a bone of contention between us. Way back when we first started this project I told him I had obligation that I committed to and that they would come first. Now that we are working on the cottage he seems to have forgotten our agreement, which is now heating up between us.
Anyway it was interesting working with my brother and her, my brother was calling me Don and he and my friend was calling me Diana and she. Ah........ life in two worlds!

The photo is of the town green where we have our cottage, I believe it is the Grange Hall, Town Hall/Police Station, the Congregational church and Rectory.

No comments:

Post a Comment