Sunday, May 14, 2006

Club Lucy

We had a good turn out at both Twenty Club and COS yesterday. At COS we had a chili contest and at first I was worried that I would have the only entry, it would be kind of hard to have a contest with one entry. But, at the last minute four others brought some and I should have hoped that they didn’t. I came in forth place! Bah!

After the COS meeting a lot of us headed over to Club Lucy, it would have been nice and I would have stayed later except for one thing, the music was just too damn loud! Painful loud! Ear ring loud! Why do they have to have it so loud? OSHA sets the maximum at 90 db’s and the threshold of pain is about 140 db’s and I already have Tinnitus; I don’t need to have it get worse. So I left around eleven staying only a half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment