Monday, May 01, 2006

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•

From "A Textbook-Good" Visit"

1. Should I quit blogging? Sigh.
I have too much fun and it helps me vent my frustrations.

2. Toilet paper... over or under? :)
What counts is that it is there when you need it.

3. What brand names are you completely loyal to?
None, I buy by price and quality.

4. Do you like your job? What is your dream job?
I am just counting down the days to retirement. I hope to start anew helping the GLBT community.

5. On a scale from 1-10, how computer savvy are you?
Well it depends. With Windows I would say about 7.5. With the internet and servers about an 8.

6. Do you make your lunch or buy it?
I make my lunch fives days a week, including Saturday and Sunday. The other two days I buy a lunch one day and split it so I get two meals out of it.

7. What color is your front door?
Blue

8. Jeans or khakis?
Jeans, unless I want to dress up a little more and then it khakis or white jeans.

9. What is the longest distance you have ever run?
I walk don’t run and the longest I ever hiked was twenty-five miles. When I was in college I went backpacking one weekend in the Adirondack State Park and hiked twenty-five miles over the two days.

10. If you could buy one thing for yourself (cost is no matter), what would you buy?
A sail boat like a 36 or 40 footer and go sailing off into some tropical paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment