Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Hate It When I Miss An Appointment !

Rats, I spaced out and forgot my electrolysis appointment. I feel so bad! I know how hard it is for someone who is self-employed to make ends meet and to miss a half an hour appointment hurts them. I am sorry.
I was running around with my electrician buying supplies for the cottage and the time got away from me. I am going up with her tomorrow and coming back Friday, hopefully we will get all the work done. My brother is up there now working and will be there most of the day tomorrow before he has to return home. He gets to meet another one of my friends, he is more TS's than he ever thought he would meet in his life. :-)
So no Blogging for tomorrow and maybe Friday also depending on what time I get back on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment