Thursday, November 06, 2014

Another Busy Day/Week

I have a noon meeting with a number of transgender supportive non-profits at noon today and in the evening I will be at UConn Health Center for the movie Gen Silent; this will be the third time that I’m on the panel after the movie.

Monday night at was at a meeting up in Uconn’s main campus about forming an alumni group for the Rainbow Center and tomorrow morning I will be a guest lecturer for a class at UConn School of Social Work.

Saturday night I am attending MCC church in Hartford banquet and on Sunday I am going down to New London to check out a place to hold an UConn School of Social Work alumni association Meet and Greet.

Of course I had my volunteer work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at the Hartford Gay and Lesbian Health Collective. On Tuesday a former classmate who is now in private practice called me there to talk about what she need to help a trans-client.

Isn't retirement wonderful, you get to relax and enjoy life?

No comments:

Post a Comment