Saturday, November 01, 2014

Saturday Six #551

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #551

1. What is your favorite scary movie?
I don’t have a favorite scary movie because I don’t watch any. If you want to go back to the 60s then maybe the Blob or other movies of that era.

2. What is it about this movie that makes it your favorite?
I think the memories of sharing a movie with a friend. Movies come and go but the memories of watching a movie together stays.

3. Among genres of movies, how high does traditional “horror” movies rank on your favorites list?
The next to the bottom.

4. How high does the “psychological thriller” rank on your favorites list?
The bottom

5. If you’re going to watch a scary movie, do you prefer to be in a theater with a lot of people, at home with a one or two other people close by, or home alone?
You would have to drag me into a theater or bribe me to come over to watch a scary movie.

6. What’s the last scary movie you watched?
I can’t remember that far back, I think I watched the Blob a couple of years ago when it was on a cable channel. It is so “high camp” that it was laughable, it is no longer a horror movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment