Monday, August 16, 2010

Manic Monday #218

Lisa’s Manic Monday #218



What are 5 things you want to do in your life?
Graduate the spring with my MSW
Travel across the U.S. and visit all the national parks
Take a windjammer cruise up the coast of Maine
Take a train trip trough the Canadian Rockies
Make it to 100 in a sound body and mind

What are you saying goodbye to?
My old life.

What are you currently fascinated with?

I don’t know…maybe a wireless file server. I saw this 2T byte drive that you can use to back up your computers and files. I know, I’m a geek.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't understand anything you said about the file server thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several computers in the house. If I need a file on one computer, I have to go and turn it on to share the file with the other computer. This would store the file on like a hard drive that all the computers share.

    ReplyDelete