Friday, August 06, 2010

Saturday 9: Friends

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Friends



1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
Well I did have six friends that I have known since high school, but they kind of faded away once I transitioned. In the last ten years I have developed new friend who like me as I am.

2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?

My fat stomach.

3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person?
The last person whose call I missed was JM’s and we are part of an advocacy organization that help trans-people.

4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Something to the effect of “we are meeting at Starbuck at 7” the text message was back in April for the group paper that we were writing.

5. How would you “label” yourself?
Trans-woman.

6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been?
Right now, they are the best years of my life.

7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significant?
I’m retired so I don’t have a desk, but on my mantle is a picture of my parents.

8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back?
I don’t know if there is anything that I said that I want to take back.

9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
I’ll take the million because there is nothing that I would really like to fix. My past is and always will be a part of me.

2 comments:

  1. Trans-woman- good for you:)
    Your cookie post above mad me hungry. Someone got me hooked on freezing thin mints.


    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/shop-till-ya-drop-with-the-lunch-babes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd take the money, too. I don't have very many regrets of the past.

    ReplyDelete