Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Blast From The Past!

I was going through some old photos last week when I came across this photo of me. I think it was taken in the late fifties in the kitchen. It had to be slightly after we moved here from Devon.
The twins, I think were from up the street, but who the other girls are I have no idea. I think it wasn’t a holiday party because I think it would have been family and not the neighbors at a holiday party, so therefore it might have been my birthday.

I find it interesting that I’m sitting at a table with five girls and if it was my birthday party, then it is more intriguing. I do know that when we lived down in Devon, I use to play with the girl down the street and not with the boys in the neighborhood until I was older.

I just love the expression, I wonder what I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment