Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday’s Fill-ins #189

Janet’s Friday’s Fill-ins #189

ffi

1. Music _is something that we can't live without_.

2. _To check my email_ is what I like first thing in the morning.

3. The first thing I said this morning was: _good morning to my brother_.

4. _Fried clams_; it's what's for dinner tonight. (Cape Pier Chowder House)

5. It's all been _a hot summer_

6. _Going down to Kittery to the factory outlets for some shopping therapy _ is what I feel like doing right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going out to dinner_, tomorrow my plans include _soaking up the sun on Parson’s beach_ and Sunday, I want to _go to Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens in Camden ME_!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhh, Maine! I <3 Camden, especially when the lilacs are in blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...shopping therapy! I need some of that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The botanical garden was gorgeous when I was there a month ago. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete