Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #191

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #191

ffi

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes _and sometimes well see eye to eye_.

2. _Starting my internship in a couple of weeks_ is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

3. Remember when _is something that I have been doing a lot lately_.

4. _Lobster, chocolate and strawberries_ are three of my favorite obsessions :-)

5. During the last year _there has some highs and lows in my life_

6. _Looking at old family pictures_ puts a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to my favorite coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a support group_ and Sunday, I want to _maybe visit some friends_!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you'll do well in your internship. Old pictures do make me smile always:) have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your internship..

    mine is up too

    http://moms-journey.com/2010/08/27/it-friday-fill-ins-again.aspx

    see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lobster, chocolate and strawberries... I'm hungry. Those are good obsessions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the best to you and your internship!

    have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete