Friday, July 25, 2008

Saturday 9: We Travel Well

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: We Travel Well

1. What part of the world and country do you live in?
North America in the state of Connecticut

2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it?
Port Townsend in Washington State.

Updated July 26, 2008 11:15am
States that I have visited

3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most?
I loved traveling down the west coast from the Olympia peninsula to San Francisco

4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least?
A business trip to the corporate headquarters in Pittsburg where I use to work

5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and southern Colorado

6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax?
Yes. I like to travel to both historic places and I also like the beach or lake

7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it?
Disney World

8. Where do you travel to most recently?
To Newport Rhode Island

9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”?
I just did last week to Newport.

9 comments:

  1. That's funny - Disney World is a place I said I would like to go! I think mostly for my son, who is 6 now and would really love it.

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but if you do not have kids and you do not like amusement rides, it doesn't offer much of an attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney rocks...I'll keep going till Im 108!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers!! Disney is a fun place to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way you do about Disney...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing at Disney that sounds not so good are the lines...Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never really had a desire to go to Disney World myself. Go figure. Great answers!
    Great answers. I'm up here. Sat9: Queen Afloat

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Mexico is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you believe it - I had so much fun in Tokyo Disneyland? I think the saying different strokes for different folks holds true here. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete