Monday, July 21, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #126

What's your favorite beach in the world?

Since I haven’t traveled to any far off exotic ocean vacation resorts, I have to stick to local beaches. I would have to say that my favorite beaches are, Race Point beach in Provincetown MA, Misquamicut beach in Rhode Island and Ogunquit beach in ME.

What's the next country you want to visit?
I am not planning to visit any other country, I just want to see the go ol’ U.S.A.

What one thing are you craving today?
Unfortunately food. I need to really, really go on a diet. The more I think about dieting, the more I want to eat.

5 comments:

  1. I still haven't made it to P-town, but I hope to soon.

    I am laughing at #3, it's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Provincetown was fun :)

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that always the way it works, I need to diet too, but the more you try NOT to think about food the more you do... GOOD LUCK!


    You can find my MM HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to Ogunquit in Maine!! That was back in April of '98, when I was just driving around. I remember Penobscot Bay too.

    Thanks for dropping by, and sorry it took me so long to visit you back.

    ReplyDelete